|Product Name:||DMX512 360 Degree Digital Stage Tube||Control Mode:||DMX512|
|Diameter:||Dia. 50(57)mm||Length Available:||500/1000/1500/2000mm Or Customize Made Length|
|Beam Angle:||360degree||Optional Accessories:||Multiple Direction Ball|
|IP Rate:||IP40, Indoor Use Only||Warrnty:||3 Years|
Addressable or programmable DMX pixel Led Tube For 3D Objects Professional Stage Lighting Design.
1. Diameter is 57mm, customized made is available.
2. Control Method:
(1) DMX512, which is input DMX signal directly to control the linear LED tube.
(2) Working with International standard DMX512 communication protocol.
3. RGB color;
4. Pixel quantity: 18pixels/meter.
5. Working voltage:low voltage 24VDC
6. Double sides PCB LEDs enables the LED tube light with 360 degrees emitting light output, dot free.
7. Multi-fuction springs on the boths ends of tube light which makes the product more flexible for many applicaitons.
8. It works with universal ball joint and the stage lifting machine to control the tube up and down with colorful effect changing.
9. Length available in: 0.5/1/1.5/2Meters for options.
10. IP 40 nonwaterproof for indoor use.
Paramters for DMX512 LED Tube light:
|Length available in||500mm, 1000mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, or customize made|
|Wire Lead||20cm cable to male & female connector|
|Optional accessory||universal joint ball|
Using the universal ball joint to connect with other led tubes.
Typical Wiring Diagram for DMX512 Pixel Digital LED Tube:
The above wiring diagram is normal wiring diagram. The specific wiring diagram depends on the load capacity of the controller and the actual wiring situation.
1. Using in the stage lighting design and some shows,KTV,and some supermarket ect.
2. It works with universal ball joint and the stage lifting machine to control the tube up and down with colorful changing effect.
>Please read the specifications and precautions carefully before installation
>Non-waterproof,only can be used indoor
>Please take care of the tube when installasion
>DC24V input voltage, check whether the voltage is consistent during installation
Contact Person: Michael Yang