|Product Name:||Tunable White (CCT Adjustable) Side View Neon LED Flex||Working Voltage:||24VDC|
|Light Source:||120pcs 2835 SMD LED Per Meter||Power:||15W/meter|
|CRI:||Ra>80||Color:||Dual Color: 2200K/2700K/3000K+5700K|
|Bending Direction:||Horizontal Bends Up To 2.57inch(40mm) Radius||Can It Be Used For Unwater Lighting:||Yes, The Neon LED Flex Can Be Installed Max 1.5meters Underwater Depth|
|Ip Rating:||IP 68 Waterproof||Warranty:||3 Or 5 Years|
Tunable Neon LED Strip Lights,
24VDC Neon LED Strip Lights,
SMD2835 Led Neon Ribbon Light
F15TW is a tunable white side view neon LED flex with a W11.5×H21mm cross section small profile capable of horizontal bends up to 2.57inch(40mm) radius, continuous length up to 20meters with uniform brightness and color for the entire run length. It is built with robust factory-made IP68 injection molded power feeds, joiners, connectors or end caps. Combined with tunable white dimming control system, you can adjust the lighting effect to meet different lighting atmosphere environment demand according to your different area, space, time, atmosphere, mood and scene and etc. F15TW neon LED flex is widely used for building facade lighting, outline lighting, Cove lighting, Decorative lighting and etc.
Features and Benefits:
1. Tunable white function: the internal LED strip consist of two-color temperature, options:2200K+5700K, 2700K+5700K, or 3000K+5700K;
2. Horizontal bends up to 2.57inch(40mm) radius;
3. Small profile (cross section): W11.5*H21mm;
4. Soft beam and can be direct view;
5. High illumination, excellent color and brightness uniform & even light;
6. 24VDC working and 15W/Meter max;
7. Continuous run length up to 20meters;
8. Built with robust factory-made IP68 injection molded power feeds, joiners, connector or end caps;
9. Various entry type for power feeds to meet different installation ways for projects and applications:
10. Side entry, (2) direct end entry and (3) bottom entry.
11. Easy to operate and install by specifically designed aluminum extruded channel, stainless steel flex profile (for curved mounting surface) and clips;
12. IP68 and IK08 rating design: for both indoor and outdoor locations even for underwater or swimming pool;
13. Flame/UV/Solvents/saltwater resistant.
14. 70 000 Hours L70 25°C, 50 000 Hours L70 50°C
15. Material: Eco PVC or Silicone
16. Standard 3 years warranty, 5 years warranty maximum.
▪ IP68 factory-made injection molded type power feeds or joiners is a must require when underwater use, and shall NOT be installed underwater in depth over 1.5m.
▪ DO NOT use under strong corrosion conditions to metal and PVC, e.g.: excess acidic, alkaline, containing phenol organic solvents etc.
▪ DO NOT use long time underwater corrosion conditions, such as seawater, even though the product is saltwater resistant.
|Light Source||2835SMD LED, CRI80+, 120pcs/Meter|
|Min Cutting Unit||10cm(12LEDs)|
|Bendable direction||Horizontal bends up to 2.57inch(40mm) radius|
|Max Continuous run length||
10meters when power feed to one end;
20meters when power feed to dual ends.
|Material for house||PVC or silicone|
|Ambient temperature||-25°C to +55°C|
|IP and IK Rate||IP68 and IK08|
1. Color or CCT available in: 2200K+5700K, 2700K+5700K or 3000K+5700K;
2. Customize made in length is available;
3. 5 years is available BUT price is different from price of 3 years warranty, underwater use is 2 years warranty ONLY.
4. Specifications are subjected to change without notice.
Various Smart Accessories for Variable white F15 Neon LED Flex:
1. Factory-made IP68 injection molded power feeds, joiners, connector or end caps.
2. Various entry type for power feeds to meet different installation ways for projects and applications: (1) Side entry, (2) direct end entry and (3) bottom entry.
3. Specificially designed aluminum extruded channel, stainless steel flex profile (for curved mounting surface) and clips.
Architectural enhancements, letter sign, coving, under/above cabinet, back lighting, luxury residential & commercial spaces and other discreet locations for indoor and outdoor environments.
Contact Person: Michael Yang