|Product Type:||144pixels /M Addressable LED Strip Light||IC Type:||144pcs IC Per Meter|
|LED Type And Quantity:||144pcs 5050SMD LED Per Meter||Pixel Quantity:||144pixels Per Meter|
|Working Voltage:||5VDC||Power (W/Meter):||Max 28.8W / Meter|
|Grey Level:||256 Grey Scale||PCB:||12mm Width White Or Black FPC|
|Min Cuttable Unit:||Every 6.94mm (1piece LED) Cuttable||IP Rating:||IP67 Waterproof|
addressable led tape,
self adhesive led light strips
CL-DSWS2812B-144PX144-P4-5V DC5V Max 28.8W per Meter WS2812B Built-in 5050 RGB LED 144LEDs / Meter and144Pixels / Meter Individual Programmable Digital Dream Color Flex LED Strip Lights IP67 Waterproof
CL-DSWS2812B-144PX144-P4-5V is a 5V working 144pixels per meter fun and glowy digitally-addressable type LED strip sealed in silicone tube and consumes only max 28.8W per meter, it is made of 12mm width flexible PCB and with 144pcs RGB 3-in-1 5050 SMD LEDs per meter which each LED is with WS2812B IC built-in. Every LED can be cuttable and controllable individually! The strip is designed rated IP67waterproof (two ends of LED strip cannot be submersed into water for a long time)for indoor or outdoor location. Standard length come in 5 meters per reel with a 3-pin JST SM connectors on each end (or open wires, or 3pins waterproof crystal connectors are available).
It can be controlled by various dream color LED strip to display static or dynamic changing effects especially flashing, chasing, running water, stream, pull screen, colorful jumping and etc, it is also can be set and controlled to use as "display screen" to display word, letter, picture, or animation.
The LED strip is easy to install by U-type silicone clips ( and 3M adhesive tape on the back of the strip can be provided if require). Please double check which side is the input and which is the output by looking at the strip itself for the directional arrows.
Features and Benefits:
● Light Source: WS2812B 5050 LED (The IC and RGB chips are integrated in a package of 5050 LED)
● LED number and Pixel: 144LEDs/meter and 144pixel/meter
● IC type: WS2812B, the IC is built in 5050 RGB LED Diode;
● Working Voltage: 5VDC
● Each LED can be controlled or addressable individually
● The smallest cuttable segment consist of 1 LED diode
● Work with DMX512 Controller and DMX decoder which should be compatible with WS2812B IC
● Can be controlled by an Arduino, the entire strip must be buffered in memory
● Provides colorful static or dynamic changing effects especially chasing, water stream, colorful gradients, colorful jump and etc when combines with "Dream color LED controller" or "DMX512+DMX decoder"
● Standard 5m/reel comes with a 3-pin JST SM connector and separated power wires/connector on each end or open wires upon request.
● IP67 Waterproof
|Features||Each LED can be controlled or addressable individually|
|IC type and Quantity||Interal IC, WS2812B IC built-in 5050 LED|
|LED Type and Quantity||Single color or RGB 3-in-1 5050 SMD LED, 144pcs/meter|
|Pixel Quantity||144 pixels/Meter|
|Grey Level||256 grey scale|
|Min. cuttable unit||
Every 1piece LED/6.94MM cuttable
|PCB||12mm width FPC, black / white/ copper color for options|
|Wire lead or connectors||3pins JST SM connector/open wires/ 3pins crystal waterproof connectors|
|Packing||Standard 5Meters/roll, 0.25KGs/pack.|
|28.8W||IP67||SD dream color controller, DMX512, Arduino|
1. Specification and availability of the product subjected to change without notice;
2. IP20,IP65,IP68 versions are available upon request;
3. Make sure the controller, driver or DMX signal decoder must be compatiable with WS2812 or WS2812B IC in flexible LED strips before use LED strips.
4. The max. each running in series advised in 5meters, the lengths more than 5meters, please connect in parallel or use data repeater.Please inquire us about the connection before operation.
5. Name Method:
"CL-DSWS2812B-60-PX60-5V-P1"(CL:COMI Lighting; DS: Digital flexible LED strip light; WS2812B:WS2812B 5050 RGB SMD LED; 60: LED number 60LEDs/m; PX60: 60pixel/meter; 5V: working Voltage; P1: Rating IP20;)
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Yang